Friday, October 26, 2012

The Man Who Makes Me Fly

I love this sweet little song.



I think it speaks to a longing in every woman's heart.
I'm so glad God gave me a husband who makes me fly.
God's so good to give me such a gift!


FLY by Sara Groves Speak in a summer tone Pause in the afterglow Tenderly whisper my name Tell me once again, why I am your bride So I can fly. So I can fly. Pause in your busy day Look extra long my way Wink at me across the room Kiss me longer Touch my arm when I am by your side So I can fly So I can fly Oh, how the little things stregthen my tiny wings Help me to take on the world When you love me, there's nothing I wouldn't try I might even fly I might even fly I might even fly
The man who makes me fly
Photo by Daniel LaBelle. See some of his most recent work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment