Monday, January 29, 2018

Our Dory & Nemo Themed Birthday Party

We just had a great Nemo & Dory-themed 4th birthday party for our kiddo! Here are some of the ideas we used—feel free to use them as inspiration for your own Nemo & Dory party!

This homemade piñata took FOREVER, but it was a blast!

Party favors!

The fish net and fish bowl added a lot to a simple snack.






This is the recipe I used for the blue velvet cake

For the cake toppers, I used these bath toys.





For the room decor, I gothis kit for only $5 on Amazon.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my god! This is a drooling post. The blue velvet cake, yum! Thanks for the recipe, I am going to make it for my baby as well. And I have to say the arrangement is superb. I am still looking for one of the Venues in NYC for my son’s 2nd birthday party. It was amazing going through this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a template for those labels you used? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously I love those tags. Is there a template or location to purchase them?

      Delete
    2. I didn’t buy them; I made them! Sorry!

      Delete